Rdiffweb Release v1.4.0
- All Articles
- Rdiffweb Release v1.4.0
Thanks to our sponsor, this release introduces a feature to have better
control over the users' permission by defining 3 different levels of
acess: Admin, Maintainer and User. This addition allows you to have
better control on what your users can or can't do with their backup
- Fix single repository discovery when a user's home is a
- [SPONSORED] Add a new setting at the user level to define the
user's role: Admin, Maintainer and/or User. Admins are authorized to
do everything. Maintainers are authorized to browse and delete repo.
Users are only authorized to browse
- Add "Powered by" in the web interface footer
- Display a nice error message when trying to delete admin user
- Introduce usage of wtforms and flash in admin users for better
- Update French translation.
Patrik Dufresne •
Subscribe to newsletter
Sign up for rdiffweb's announcements !